Habitat for Humanity has built more than one million houses, affecting change in more than 9.8 million lives in over 80 countries around the world. Habitat is a grassroots, Christian organization founded on common ground. We bridge theological, political, racial and economic differences by putting love into action.
Get Involved! Help Build It! .
Get Involved! Help Build It! .
One Time Donation
Make a one time or re-occuring donation today!
Habitat for Humanity of Western Wayne County is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization
an affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International
DONATE VACANT PROPERTY OR HOUSES!
We often struggle with securing adequate land or houses we can renovate to transition qualified families.
If you own land or houses, contact our office today! You can claim the donation of land or houses on your taxes!
Before we can consider your donation, we need the following information:
1. What is the address where the vacant property/house located?
2. Is vacant property or dwelling commercial or residential?
3. What is lot size?
4. Do you own clear title to the vacant property or house?
5. What are the specs of the house
(# bedrooms, # baths, 1 story or 2, basement, garage, fenced yard, etc)
6. Are taxes paid up-to date?
7. Is vacant property or house located in a flood plane?
8. How much are summer/winter taxes?
SPONSOR A HOME
New House: $$80,000.00 - $90,000.00
Rehab/Recycle: $20,000.00 - $40,000.00
Full Sponsorship funds the entire amount of the home project (including all materials, supplies and labor costs). Habitat will provide a building site with foundation ready for framing and identifies a partner family.
Full House Sponsors are entitled to:
1. Acknowledgment as HOUSE SPONSOR on site signage
2. Invitation and participation at dedication ceremony when keys are handed to the new family.
3. Table of eight (8) seats to our annual Building Houses Building Hope Gala.
4. Full page ad in the gala program booklet.
5. Designate the entire build for Sponsor team members.
6. Arrange build schedule to accommodate Sponsor's schedule.
7. Eligible to be nominated as sponsor of the year and receive an award during our annual Building Houses Building Hope Gala
8. Acknowledgement as House Sponsor at groundbreaking and dedication ceremonies.
New House: $40,000 - $50,000
Rehab/Recycle: $10,000.00 - $20,000.00
Co- Sponsors are entitled to:
1. Acknowledged as Co-Sponsor on site signage
2. Four (4) seats to our annual Building Houses Building Hope Gala
3. Half page ad in the gala program booklet
4. Share the build schedule with co-sponsors
5. Invitation and participation at dedication ceremony when keys are handed to partner family.
6. Acknowledgement as Co-Sponsor at groundbreaking and dedication ceremonies
Partner: $15,000.00 (New, rehab and recycled)
Partner sponsorships will provide three or more co-sponsors partners to underwrite the balance of the sponsorship.
Partners are entitled to:
1. Acknowledged as Partner on site signage
2. Two (2) seats to our annual Building Houses Building Hope Gala
3. Recognition in the gala program
4. Share the build schedule with other volunteer teams.
5. Invitation to dedication ceremony when keys are handed to new family.
6. Acknowledgement as Co-Sponsor at groundbreaking and dedication ceremonies.
To participate, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Team building or "Adopt-a-Day" sponsors contribute $750 to $10,000 per team experience and involves 5-20 of your company employees or organizational group members in an exciting day(s)of team building.
Habitat provides building materials, tools, training, supervision, and safety equipment.
Adopt-a-Day will enhance our company, organization or church image and strengthen member morale while serving the community. They'll not only benefit from the team-building aspect of their day(s), but will also gain the satisfaction of making a relevant contribution to their community by building affordable homes alongside the partner family.
Adopt-a-Day teams will receive a photo of your team at the worksite and recognition on our website, facebook, twitter and instagram. Your team photo will be featured on our video presentation showcased at our annual Building Houses, Building Hope Gala scheduled to be held November 16, 2017, from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm. The gala is held to honor our many volunteers, sponsors & donors. Venue and sponsorship packages will be posted by February 1, 2017!
This annual event host 175 to 250 guests comprised of various community leaders, politicians, citizens,dignitaries & corporations. We would love to showcase to our guest that your company embrace community building!
Join our builders club today! It’s simple and fast:
1. Builder’s Club are donors who pledge to donate a minimum of $50 per house completed.
2. To join, complete and submit the form below. Indicate "builder's club"
3. Indicate the amount you pledge (per house).
4. Upon house completion, you will receive notification from our office via mail or email.
5. You can submit your donation to our office via mail or we can process debit/credit card payments. It’s that simple!. Your builder’s club donation is 100% tax deductible!
Email email@example.com to sign up as as builder's club donor!
Do you have an old or unneeded car, truck, boat or other vehicle sitting in your driveway, or taking up space in your garage? Consider donating to Habitat for Humanity through our Cars for Homes program. Not only will you be helping Habitat provide decent, affordable housing, you might be helping the environment as well! Taking an inefficient older car off the road helps save gas and improves air quality. Recycling steel uses less energy and natural resources and produces less carbon pollution.
100% of the net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will be used to build and repair affordable homes.
Shelter is a basic human need. Habitat for Humanity provides safe, decent, affordable homes to families in need. We partner with as many families as possible, but the problem of substandard housing has reached critical proportions globally. We understand most people have busy schedules with minimal or no extra time to spare.
Below are various ways you can make a difference without lifting a hammer!